Professional attitude is essential to a successful career. Students are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects such at all times. This conduct includes abiding by school rules and regulations, operating equipment with care and safety, being courteous and cooperative, dressing in a suitable manner, and performing school assignments carefully and promptly. Conduct that is detrimental to the school’s reputation, inappropriate behavior, cheating, or the use of illegal drugs or alcohol will not be tolerated and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal.
Standards of Conduct
- Students must appear well-groomed at all times.
- Uniform attire must be worn as specified by program of study. Use of all personal entertainment or communication electronic devices is prohibited during class hours.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout school facilities.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted in classrooms.
- Students must safeguard personal property; the school cannot be responsible for personal loss.
- Except for emergencies, personal calls cannot be received and transmitted by the school switchboard.
- Children are not permitted in the facility and visitors are restricted to the reception area unless escorted by an administrator.
- Loud voices, physical contact, and inappropriate language will not be permitted in the school and will lead to disciplinary actions.
- Conduct threatening the safety or integrity of the school, students, or staff including sexual harassment, physical violence or threats of violence, use or possession of drugs, alcohol, or weapons, theft, or defacing school property will lead to summary dismissal without the right to appeal.
- Students are expected to meet financial obligations as specified in the enrollment agreement or payment plan and adhere to the sponsoring agencies’ rules and regulations.
- Persistent tardiness, early leave, or lateness returning from breaks will lead to a warning and possible suspension or dismissal.